The first bit of exciting news is that our meeting location is changing. Thanks to the generous support of Chris Pasquet we will be meeting at:
2571 Robie Street
And the excitement doesn't end there...
- Our Own Jo Ferguson from Explorations In Stitch will be demonstrating how to make fabric baskets for Program.
- We will be announcing the Views Choice Award for the Michael Miller Fabric Challenge.
- Announcing the Challenge for September
- Collecting our Guild Banner Blocks
- AND OF Course - Show and share!
Things to Remember...
- Please bring your banner blocks to the meeing
- Binrg your Micahle Miller Projectes for a photo shoot - why not bring them even if they are still in progress!
See you soon!