It's time to get ready for our first meeting of the New Year. What's gonna happen when we get together you ask?
First:: We will start out with a little business:
- If you are ready to join, bring your $25 Membership Fee and your completed Membership Form. The Membership cards are ready to go! We are still working on a bank account so if you could bring cash in exact change that would be much appreciated
- The Executive is ready to deliver the Bylaws. They are here for your review in advance (fun late night reading!Ha!)
- We have an open position on the Executive. The Vice-President position is open for nominations.
Second:: Learning Circle
- Have you ever wanted to learn how to Quilt As You Go? Adrienne Klenck is going to teach you how!
Third:: Show & Tell (with lots of options)
- Bring a modern quilty finish to show off
- Are you in need of a quilty consult? Bring Works in Progress!
- Do you have a favorite notion / tool / fabric - bring one along and tell us all about it.
Can't wait to see you all!
If you are joining via web conference, here are the details:
1. Please join my meeting.
2. Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended. Or, call in using your telephone.
Dial +1 (647) 497-9350
Access Code: 118-784-733
Audio PIN: Shown after joining the meeting
Meeting ID: 118-784-733
Online Meetings Made Easy®
Not at your computer? Click the link to join this meeting from your iPhone®, iPad® or Android® device via the GoToMeeting app.